Congress and the White House are scheming to push a $1.5 TRILLION healthcare power grab into law.
Update July 19, 2009: Obama Health Plan to Cover 12 Million Illegals
Read this flyer that was found in many doctors’ offices: Health Freedom
Among other things, this plan would:
- Hand control of our healthcare industry to an unelected federal board who will take charge of deciding who gets medical care — and who doesn’t
- End medical privacy by establishing a nationwide Medical Record Database, allowing virtually anyone in the medical-industrial complex — even those in foreign countries — to access your personal medical records WITHOUT your consent
- End private health insurance by herding hardworking Americans into a government-sanctioned health insurance boondoggle
- Dramatically raise taxes by counting health benefits as “income,” or by forcing businesses and uninsured workers to pay for officially sanctioned insurance
- Allow for even more government intrusion into our personal lives by paving the way for bureaucrats to tell us what we can and can’t eat, drink and smoke, like New York City’s ban on smoking and “unapproved” fats in food.
Further, now there is speculation that health care benefits may be TAXED.
“I pledge that under my plan, no one making less than $250,000 a year will see any type of tax increase,” Obama told a crowd in Dover, N.H., last year. “Not income tax, not capital gains taxes, not any kind of tax.”
How many times will he break this pledge?
Panelists warn of the revival of eugenics under Obama’s modern healthcare through the denial of care to millions who would be judged ‘not fit to live’, just as in Nazi Germany. One such panelist, Historian Anton Chaitkin, also alleges that Ezekiel Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emanuel, in working with Obama, has also called for the Hippocratic oath to be ‘junked.’
Please contact all your Congressmen and Senators and tell them to stop HR 3200 or any other bill that allows government such control over our health care decisions.
Investors Business Daily finds clause that would prevent private health insurance.
IBD Exclusive Series: Government-Run Healthcare: A Prescription For Failure
A recently released CNN/USA Today poll confirmed that the vast majority of Americans have real concerns about current efforts to overhaul our health care system…
81% believe health care overhaul will reduce their quality of care
79% believe “ObamaCare” will limit their choices of doctors or treatments
82% think their health insurance coverage will be reduced
84% believe “ObamaCare” will increase their health care costs
84% say a government-run system will sharply increase the federal deficit
And why are our lawmakers ignoring the very people who put them in office?
Here is a PDF file will analyses of some parts of the bill: Health Summary
Here is a piece written by Michael R. Connelly, a Louisiana lawyer, about what he feels is the purpose of this bill.
Here is another excellent piece, called Government Health Care By Force